Posts By Artist
Philly-bred songstress Christina Perri has had quite a year. Her ballad “Jar of Hearts” was featured on “So You Think You Can Dance,” and subsequently received the ultimate mark of approval when it was performed by Lea Michele on a prom-themed episode of pop culture juggernaut “Glee” last month. And her album Lovestrong recently made an impressive debut at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200. Here, Perri reveals her fashion and beauty essentials.
1. M.A.C. shimmer: “My favorite last finishing touch that I’m not sure i could live without. I wear it on my brow bone and in the insides of my eyes. There’s nothing like a summer glow!”
2. Topshop little black romper: “One of my must-haves for anytime, anywhere. Dress it up or down or put it over your bathing suit. Anything from topshop, really, but the romper is my basic fave of the season!”
3. Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème: “Moisturizer is the most important thing for your face. This moisturizer is like butter! I recommend the whole line, actually. I use this stuff every day and follow it up with my favorite SPF.”
4. Dr. Lancer Vitamin C with Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 30: “Must-have for any and every human in the world! There’s nothing worse than sun damage to your skin. i love this product because it goes on so well under makeup and saves me from wrinkles.”
5. Combat boots: “My favorite shoe. Any time, any season, any place. They seem to go with everything I own and after wearing them all the time last year, now there is something nostalgic to me every time I wear them… I kinda feel home.”
All of Christina Perri’s tattoos explained on Steal Her Style - http://stealherstyle.net/tattoos/christina-perri-tattoos/